Senior Project Manager (m/w/d) Value & Efficiency in Center Strategic Projects
We are looking for experienced employees for our "Value & Efficiency" team. If you are enthusiastic about content-related design work, if you would like to take on project responsibility in cross-business unit projects, and if you are also motivated by consulting then the Center Strategic Projects is the place to be for you!
From day one on, you will advise in major strategic transformation projects nationally and sometimes also internationally. You will take ownership and have leadership roles in strategic transformation projects. You develop new ways, understand analytics, and personally develop junior team members to grow as new leaders. With your functional expertise, you inspire the internal client and your team as a thought-leader. Besides, you will gain a high level of top management visibility.
In your role as a Senior Project Manager you will:
- Contribute to strategic projects from conception phase to roll-out
- Take over responsibility for the delivery of your own work streams / projects
- Conduct in-depth analyses and develop solutions
- Inspire your project team based on your expertise as well as your skill and competence profile
- Prepare top management presentations and moderate management meetings
- Bring in your management expertise as well as your consulting methods and tools
- Collaborate in (agile) program and project management – applying your method and tool set
You are enthusiastic about telecommunications and the opportunity to help shaping the development of the Deutsche Telekom Group. In addition to a successfully completed bachelor's, master's or diploma program with honors you have:
- 6+ years of relevant experiences in consulting
- Entrepreneurial mindset, drive, and creative thinking
- Willingness to challenge top management on business topics
- Ability to work in teams with strong customer orientation
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent language skills in English and German skills (min. C1)
Based on your professional experience you bring good knowledge in the following areas:
- Restructuring and efficiency management of business units
- Process modeling, structured process analysis and improvements with known methods and tools
- Development, validation, and implementation of business models
- Active management of company-wide cost reduction and revenue enhancement programs
- Profound experience in financial management and business analysis
- You are a team player and interested in developing your leadership skills in a targeted manner supported by professional coaching
If you want to know more details, we are available for questions before submitting an application! We look forward to hearing from you! For more information about the Center Strategic Projects, please visit our website at www.telekom.com/csp
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Center Strategic Projects. Our challenge: Shape the new Telekom! At the Center Strategic Projects (CSP) – Deutsche Telekom's inhouse consulting unit – we develop strategic solutions for the whole group, implement major transformation projects and advise our top management on significant corporate decisions.
We achieve more as a diverse team: At CSP, we never look at tasks from only one perspective - but from many different ones. That's why we have people from almost all areas of expertise working with us. You will be part of the business practice "Value & Efficiency" where you will find relevant fields of expertise such as M&A, digital finance, organizational restructuring, or other finance-related topics. Join us on the road to success. We offer: A team-focused and result-oriented climate, challenging assignments, space for your ideas, individual support and development opportunities and most of all – loads of fun.
Join us on the road to success. We offer: An innovative, creative and result-oriented climate, challenging assignments, space for your ideas, individual support and development opportunities, real teamwork and a lot of fun.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.