Senior Project Manager Strategic Recruiting (m/f/d)
Do you feel like translating your operational recruiting experience into strategies on a global scale?
Then this is your next step!
- You effectively leverage your project management experience to work with the Global Sourcing & Recruiting team to develop sustainable strategies for attracting the best talent.
- As a project manager, you are responsible for the complete planning and successful implementation of projects in the area of strategic sourcing and recruiting. You develop sourcing strategies and measures with regard to national and international target markets, target companies and target groups in close cooperation with colleagues in operational recruiting.
- You will be instrumental in designing recruiting processes to establish best-in-class recruiting with a focus on effective talent acquisition, positive candidate experience and sustainable talent relationship management.
- You are the contact person in the area of strategic recruiting for our executives on a global level and support the conception of trainings for the effective implementation of best practices.
- Recruiting metrics and data analysis are an important foundation of your recruiting activities.
- University degree, ideally with a focus on Human Resources or comparable professional experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience in recruiting or headhunting of specialists and executives in a global corporation and / or personnel consulting, ideally along the entire recruiting lifecycle and in the IT environment, including at least 2 years of project management experience
- As an innovative project manager, you are familiar with current and future recruiting trends and have experience in the use of these trends and technologies.
- You have analytical skills, strategic and entrepreneurial thinking and like to think outside the box
- High level of initiative, solution-oriented, team-oriented, fluent in English and German language
- Experience in agile and classical project management
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
At T-Systems, we offer business customers the right system solutions for their digital business. With our portfolio we ensure that digital transformation reduces complexity, saves costs and makes day-to-day work easier. We focus on the areas connectivity, digital, cloud & infrastructure as well as security - Let's power higher performance!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.