Senior Project Manager
This position is open in the following countries:
At TDI (Technology Delivery International), technology is what connects us. In the challenging world of technology, we need Project Managers getting the best out of the people and the projects they oversee to face the biggest challenges on our way to become the leading digital telco.
Our products and services range from cloud native platforms to virtualized/cloudified TelCo network functions and affect thousands of people in today’s connected world. We provide the best-in-class technology solutions and products to the Deutsche Telekom footprint in the European market and through the close collaboration with our local entities, we cater for millions of customers.
As a Project Manager you are the driving force behind success through the entire lifecycle of our technology projects by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas and functions.
Your main tasks include:
- Managing strategic projects across the entire project life cycle to introduce or enhance our Telco Cloud, Products, Services and Networks.
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders up to N-1 Level and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders (project sponsor, project team members, senior management and, if applicable, managing boards at subsidiaries and associates) as well as developing and maintaining partnerships with outside resources - including third-party vendors and researchers.
- Determining the approach for a project (agile or classic) taking different methods (e.g. scrum) into account and defining clear responsibilities within the project.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within and across multiple projects.
- Building, enabling and developing the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction and motivation.
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project goals.
- Reporting, preparing and presenting project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed - escalating issues as necessary ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
When applying for this position, you will be considered for the Project & Delivery Excellence chapter at TDI.
What will you bring along?
- Willpower to achieve goals within complex project environment as well as high motivation to work in cross-functional and international teams
- A mindset of continuous learning, willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- Ability to deliver results with a high focus on customer needs, considering an agile environment with changing priorities
- A perfect balance between being a strong individual contributor and an empathic team player
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor's or University degree, preferably in the in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- 7+ years project management experience.
- Knowledge in the area of cloud and network solutions.
- Agile mindset and experience with agile methods.
- Entrepreneurial thinking combined with a pragmatic approach and a hands-on mentality.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the company, high social competence as well as analytical skills.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Experience in coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, strategizing, implementing and maintaining initiatives that adhere to TDI vision and objectives. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of tech experts as well as senior management.
What else we offer
- Open and friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great development opportunities
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Technology is the heartbeat that connects us across borders!
T-Hub (Technology Hub) is part of the Technology Delivery International (TDI) department. Our highly international teams deliver best-in-class cloud, network and services technologies that win our customers’ hearts! We work topic-driven and skill-based. That is why we are a chapter-based organization with a clear focus on the development of our people, while driving the delivery of TDI’s products and services in tribes.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 9 Fragkoklisias street, 15125, Marousi of Attica, Greece
For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Pan-Net entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.