Senior Projectmanager Customer Experience (w/m/d)
As project manager CX you manage cross-strategic projects or lead projects within the framework of strategic programs (CX transformation process).
- You contribute to the further development of our EU Customer Experience Strategy
- You support our national companies in their CX transformation process, e.g. you lead CX workshops and act as coach when implementing “Close the Loop feedback routines”
- You conduct deep dives to analyze customer experience and you prepare presentations with actionable insights for our top management
- You identify trends and best practices regarding customer experience and proactively facilitate best practice exchange within our international CX community
- You initiate optimization of project processes, activities and systems
- You plan and staff project resources according to the technical requirements and the project scope and lead project staff professionally
- You take on the assessment, communication and mitigation of risks as well as target-group-specific communication (project sponsor, project participant, senior management, possibly management of affiliated companies)
- You take on project budgeting and planning as well as regular updates
You have an excellent degree in business administration (with a focus on Marketing) or a comparable qualification and have many years of professional experience in the fields of Marketing / Strategy / Customer Experience / Project Management. You also have the following knowledge and skills:
- Excellent experience in managing strategic / overarching projects and, ideally, transformation processes
- Excellent detailed knowledge of the market, technology and competitive environment in the information technology and telecommunications industry, including digital transformation
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- A high level of initiatives, results orientation and a sense of responsibility
- Distinct customer and team orientation
- Ability to analyze complex questions and translate the findings into presentations for the top management with clear recommendations
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
The “Consumer Growth” area of Deutsche Telekom Europe’s head office has a strong focus on maximizing commercial performance and putting our customers first. Improving Customer Experience and winning the hearts & minds of more than 60 million customers is what drives the Customer Experience team. We believe in the power of customer feedback as a foundation for a continuous CX improvement. As a “Project Manager Customer Experience” you support our European subsidiaries to achieve their ambitious goal to be CX leaders in their respective markets.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.