Senior Scrum Master and Agile Coach Public Cloud (m/w/d) (Szeged)
- IT Services Hungary
- Szeged, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Projects
The Public Cloud Product Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large companies. With the new Managed Services Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate agile, cloud-native, forward-looking products and services for the digital world. We see ourselves as innovation drivers and make our customers' business fit for the digital future. Our mission: To be successful in tomorrow, we need to think now about the day after tomorrow - and always together with our customers.
In the Open Telekom Cloud Delivery, we have broken new ground and created an environment in which a completely new type of product based on open source community software is driven forward with the procedures and principles of a community approach. Lean structures, agile and innovative methods and procedures as well as an extremely innovation-driven environment determine our actions.
With this dynamic and agile orientation, we are the anchor point for the Public Cloud business area in the Deutsche Telekom Group.
We are measured by the delivery of innovative solutions from our platforms and we are consistently focused on this goal. Together with our platform partner and other partners from the OpenStack Ecosystem, we are working sustainably on the further development of the platform. Security and quality aspects are incorporated into the development right from the start in order to create a highly innovative and attractive public cloud product based on German and European security and data protection standards.
We are looking for you to join our team: people who are professionals and evangelists with a great deal of enthusiasm for technology and who will master this challenge together with us.
Would you like to work in international Scrum development teams from different cultures?
Do you like flat hierarchies, and do you have an independent working style?
Do you like varied challenges in dynamic agile teams?
Then you are the right person for us.
As a "Senior Scrum Master and Agile Coach Public Cloud" you understand the latest developments in the field of agile software development in close interaction with the business (DevSecOps). You drive the further development of the OpenStack Cloud platform of the Open Telekom Cloud in the interest of customers and the OpenSource community.
This includes the following tasks:
- You support the Product Owner of a squad in an agile environment by identifying potential obstacles early on and actively eliminating them.
- You will accompany and coach agile teams and promote agile thinking patterns.
- You manage Scrum processes and their performance improvement.
- You will maintain an overview of processes as well as communication and motivation in the team.
- You support new and existing development-teams in introducing, establishing and optimizing Scrum, Kanban or similar working methods.
- You design trainings and you carry them out.
- You are involved in the improvement of overarching processes and structures.
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, a technical, engineering or natural science subject or a comparable vocational training with many years of professional experience.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on cloud technologies (public clouds, preferably OpenStack-based).
- Certification as Scrum Master.
- Very deep experience in agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, User Stories, TDD) as well as complex software and IT projects.
- Good knowledge of agile development methods as well as experience in the close integration of development and application operation in the cloud (DevOps, CI/CD, CT).
- Experience with modern tools for collaboration in an agile environment (e.g. GitHub, JIRA, Confluence).
- Several years of experience in the coaching environment.
- Analytical work, binding appearance and pronounced personal responsibility.
- You are a team player, an expert in human nature and are passionate about making a difference.
- Experience in OpenSource projects
- Business fluent German and English, written and spoken.
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary, subsidiary of T-Systems International. As an important member of the international T-Systems network IT Services Hungary is the most dynamic IT service centers in Hungary which won the Investor of the Year Award in 2008. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, ITSH concentrates on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.