Senior Service Chain Operation Manager
Interface between SDM / Service Owner (Customer) and SC OPM or OPM (both local) / operation in defined field in order to keep quality of the production.
• Responsible for service chains of a specific business service / product cross various organizational units.
• Responsible for combined services for his delivery account in accordance with the agreed OLA as well.
• Responsible for KPIs and SLAs / OLAs of the contracted services.
• Accountable for technical content of operational / specialized technical concepts.
• Deliver input for resource planning to ensure operatoinal stability.
• Ensure the quality of provided services and provides operational support.
• Coordinate, manage and monitor operational performance.
• Identify, formulate and implement the improvement of processes and policies to maximize operational output.
• Steer the respective Operation Managers.
• Operational interface between the production, the service delivery management (SDM) and other delivery units for the ordered delivery elements.
• Explanation of production options for SDM.
• Accountable for the default reporting ordered by the SDM.
• Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of provided services.
• Single point of contact towards the internal customer.
• Responsible for reviewing financial statements and data and utilizes financial data to improve the profitability of the service chain / delivery account with SDM. (optional).
• Prepare and control operational budgets plans effective strategies for the financial well-being of operation.(optional).
• Manage customer support to the extent of his functionality and supports sales activities together with the SDM organization. (optional).
• Possibility of teleworking or home office
• Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
• Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
• Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
• Financial bonus for relocation
• Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
• Extra vacations based on position complexity
• Special program for key employees
• Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
• Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
• Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
• Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
• Discounts at various providers
• Health week activities twice a year
• Usage of relaxation area Alejová
• Metro card
• Diners credit card
• For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1600/brutto.
- 6 years
- ITIL higher certification (advanced modules)
IT Technical Skills
- MS Office - Advanced
- Platform knowledge - Intermediate
- Effective communication - Expert
- Presentation skills - Advanced
- Negotiation skills - Expert
- Team work cooperation - Advanced
- Financial literacy - Basic
- Project management - Interediate
- Process overview - Advanced
- Quality management - Intermediate
- Leadership skills - Advanced
- German - Advanced (C1)
- English - Advanced (C1)
Other criteria or requirements
- Stress resistant
- Proactive approach
- Willingness to change, flexibility
- Customer, value, result and performance orientation
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.