Senior Software Developer (JAVA) + 5000€ sign on bonus
Senior Software Developer has lead position within SCRUM team. Holder of the position is responsible for development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects. Target of development is automation of business processes and cross platform automation. Senior Software Developer handles all phases of software development lifecycle, especially for small or midsize solutions. Provide independent technical expertise, follow agreed methodology steps and rituals and take responsibility for produced code to deliver functional solution with team. Mentor and feedback less experienced colleagues, present team outputs and share knowledge within company. Document and share best practices and constantly work on self-development. Follow industry trends, bring and recommend innovations
- Design and Development of the complex IT systems/applications
- Analysis of the requirements and communication with internal stakeholders
- Use agreed programing language or tools to develop automation solutions.
- Development according to Agile methodology – SCRUM
- Creation of technical documentation
- Creative approach within complex solution and technology used
- Active participation on research & development projects
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts on implementation and testing of the developed solution
- Train users
- Mentor junior developers and participate on onboarding procedure
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Benefit from Metro
For more information about benefits visit - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3100 EUR brutto. We also provide a sign on bonus of € 5,000 for each candidate hired for this position.
- Agile Methods
- Application Development (Object-Oriented)
- Software Development
- Several years of experience working in IT industry preferably developing solutions for enterprise level application
- Advanced experience with programming and application design
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Advanced skills in integrating systems and applications
- Advanced experience with VCS and building tools
- Good understanding of Cloud systems, DevOps concepts and tooling
- Ability to work both individually and in team
- Willingness to learn and teach new technologies
- Willingness to be a mentor to less experienced members of the team
- Being self-motivated and organized
- Solid communication skills (oral and written), and willingness to develop them further
- Experience communicating directly with customer
- Very good understanding of IT infrastructure at different layers, like hardware, software, operating systems, middleware, networking …
Additional requirements for Senior JAVA developer:
• Advanced knowledge of Java SE (Java 8 and newer), including OOP principles, design patterns and good practises
• Advanced experience with Spring or Spring boot or Enterprise JavaBeans
• Advanced experience with JPA-based frameworks
• Advanced experience with REST or SOAP
• Advanced experience with VCS and building tools (preferably git and maven)
- English- Upper intermediate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.