Senior Solution Designer (m/f/d)
As a Solution Designer (m/f/d) you are a business partner of the sales units and service delivery management and ensure the delivery capability of the offered solution at the best costs. They bear the global, sales-oriented end-to-end responsibility for the customer solution and its description, partly also across portfolio units (PU) in multi-PU deals. To do this, you will work closely with the bid team and the delivery units. Your main tasks:
- Ensuring a consistent, innovative, standards-based solution at the best cost according to customer requirements in the quotation process
- Development of solution strategies for technical, functional and organizational deal requirements as well as their coordination with the bid team and the delivery units
- Leadership and responsibility of Solution Team(s), also across Portfolio Units
- Management briefing at senior management level and development of decision templates
- Participation in customer meetings such as solution workshops, offer presentations and due diligences.
You have successfully completed your studies in the technical or scientific field with a technical focus and have at least 8 years of professional experience in technical solution design and the creation of IT outsourcing offers. You also have several years of experience in the evaluation and creation of complex IT offers (focus on IT operations and outsourcing) and a good knowledge of the Cloud Services portfolio (including data center services, platform services, application operations, collaboration services, mainframe). In addition you have the following skills:
- Ability to prepare and present complex relationships for the customer at short notice, as well as experience in dealing with customers
- Excellent analytical skills to identify and assess technical, procedural and financial risks
- Experience with personnel management and management of solution teams
- Demonstrable knowledge of common IT architecture approaches and, if possible, of the T-Systems delivery portfolio and delivery processes
- Strong cloud expertise (Private, Public, Hybrid)
- Experience in cooperation with international partners
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
Portfolio Unit (Cloud Services) is globally responsible for the implementation and further development of the IT product portfolio within the customer sales projects and thus lays the foundation for profitable growth of the PORTFOLIO Unit Cloud Services and T-Systems.
The "Solution Design" department within Cloud Services has the task of balancing the portfolio and customer requirements in deals for an optimal solution design from a business and technical point of view. For this purpose, we are looking for solution management experts who are responsible for national/international end-to-end customer solutions with a focus on the Cloud Services portfolio.
10 Locations Show all locations
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.