WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Senior Solution Designer
- T-Mobile Polska S.A.
- Warsaw, Poland
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- Od 3 do 5 lat
- Functional Area:
- Technology and Networks
- Assess solutions within the Demand Management process;
- Estimate resources to handle the project or demand;
- Create solution feasibility analysis;
- Estimate costs required for requested solutions;
- Plan budget for new solutions;
- Guide on the effective use of solutions and architectures in order to achieve business outcomes in alignment with business requirements and the overall architecture guidelines;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business goals and support delivery outcomes;
- Collaborate with other architects for successful delivery of program streams and individual projects;
- Prepare E2E Solution Architecture / Design (HLD);
- Support contract preparation.
- Deep understanding of mobile core network (packet core, HSS/HLR, IMS/R4);
- Deep knowledge of mobile packet core technology;
- Practical experience with integration and configuration of the main EPC nodes;
- Practical knowledge of the main mobile core vendors’ nodes will be an advantage;
- Specialized knowledge of IP network topologies;
- Quality Management Skills;
- Willingness to take over organizational work. High degree of commitment and responsible work;
- Ability to work on complex deliveries independently;
- Team orientation;
- Good communication skills and creativity;
- Flexibility and resilience;
- Analytical and structural thinking;
- Self-initiative in the acquisition of expertise.
We are one of the largest mobile operators in Poland, serving nearly 10,251 million customers. As an integrated operator, we provide a full range of telecommunications services, ICT services, customers also have the option to take advantage of a full range of financial services as part of T Mobile banking services.
Thanks to the most modern, completely upgraded network infrastructure, T Mobile Polska covers nearly 100% of Poland’s population with its 3G network and more than 99,8% of the population with the LTE network.
We are a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, a global telecommunications concern, that has 225 thousand employees and is present in 50 countries around the world, serving over 200 million customers.
T-Mobile is a unique place for great experiences. A place where answers to great challenges come from true team spirit.
A place where change means opportunity for progress and innovation and where people with the ambition for peak performance can go beyond what is today and create what is tomorrow. Join us!