Senior Test Engineer
- Document and monitor testing outcomes and establish steps to remedy problems
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve testing procedures
- Detailed understanding of how to properly document test cases and create effective and focused testing plans
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Work closely with departments within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a product test and develop steps for their proper execution
- Regular status reporting on test activities
- Reporting of product quality to project management and other stakeholders
- Creation and management of test data (incl. data collection jobs and VINs)
- Creation and maintenance of a test specification (derivation from requirements and KPM tickets)
- Releases, test cycles and test sets in JIRA for all planned test runs
- Manual test execution including an error after-test per Sprint
- Providing test completion report
- Defects documented in JIRA (additional KPM tickets if necessary)
- Traceability from requirement to test case to test executions and defect
- Implementing test automatization including documentation
- Git version control
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.