Service Chain Operations Manager
• Bachelor's degree
• 4 years
• ITIL higher certification (advanced modules)
IT Technical Skills
• Technical knowledge of the managed complex IT Infrastructures, preferably of DT-IT and DTAG
• Classic, Serverfarm, FCI, other cloud
• Knowledge of SOM@SAP order and ticket coordination
• Tool knowledge - Asset Manager, Service Manager, Snow, TS:NG
• Knowledge of concepts and principles of agile methods
• Cloud Knowledge AWS, FCI, OTC
• Knowledge of ITIL processes
• Technical Documentation
• Advanced technical knowledge of technical landscapes
• Effective customer/communication
• Good knowledge of German and English
• Cross-border cooperation
• Presentation skills
• Proactive approach
• Ability to work in team
• Willingness to change, flexibility
• Customer, value, result and performance orientation
• Willingness to work as SRE for process optimization
• Financial literacy - Basic
• Project management - Intermediate
• Process overview - Advanced
• Quality management - Intermediate
• Leadership skills - Advanced
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.