Service Delivery Manager
- T-Systems CIS
- Moscow, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
Technology and Networks
- You will be the single point of contact for big enterprise customers in Russian segment;
- You will have to built kind and successfull relations with the local customers and their HQ's;
- You will have to support local contracting under global MSA;
- You will have to lead negotiations on the business extention as well as the quality of the delivered services;
- You will have to be strongly connected with MSA holders from all over the world.
- Knowledge and experience in the telecom services;
- Experience in preparation of the commercial offers and customer presentations;
- Technical background in telecom and willingness of further development;
- University degree in Computer Science or Telecom;
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience in telecom;
- Effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities;
- Excellent time management and personal organization skills;
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction and achievement of results;
- Effective team-building and fostering teamwork skills;
- Abilities to develop, mentor and coach team members;
- Openminded, target oriented, curious, when you see something is broken – you fix it.
- Fluent English language speaking and writing skills.
- Hard skills: SAP, Service Now, Sales Force, PPT, MS Office.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.