- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Athens, Greece
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
Technology and Networks
ICT / IT Projects
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Consulting
- Drive synergies by using up-to-date, well proven and agreed SLA standards/documents within the Group.
- Focus on activities with major suppliers in the areas of key technologies (Access, Core, Transport, Cloud).
- Adjust and improve the maintenance SLA requirements according to the new production models and concrete feedback from SLA community.
- Ensure cost transparency and best price performance.
- Manage and coordinate/ support the SLA community to share resources and best practices within DT Group.
- Expert for Operations and Management of telecommunications infrastructure in terms of Service Level Agreements (SLA) for all DT markets
- Assessment of relevant suppliers within RFQs and steering of decisions for supplier selection in terms of Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- TCO Modeling for European-wide RFx and Tenders
- Develop Operations Topics for the DT group (e.g. Automation (RPA))
- University degree in IT/ Telecommunications and additional qualification like MBA is beneficial
- More than 5 years of professional experience in the telecommunications industry
- Proven Job experience in a dynamic and unsure environment
- Excellent skills in negotiation and conflict management
- Intercultural competences as well as able to cooperate in virtual teams
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and proactive person is very welcome
- Strong in Communication, Presentation and good team player
- Very skilled in assertiveness and passionate for your ideas
- Excellent in English (business fluent)
- Knowledge in German and further languages is beneficial
Specific skills (Methods, trends, language, knowledge):
- Deep understanding of OSS / BSS landscape and operation models of the Natcos
- Professional experience with service providers (ISP, Telco or consulting)
- Extended knowledge in network and service management (e.g. Assurance, Fulfillment)
- Specialist knowledge to architecture of Telco/IT systems
- Deep knowledge to mobile and fixed network technologies (e.g. 3G, LTE, GPON, DWDM)
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE., with its registered seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece, ID No.: 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com . Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Pan-Net local entities that are set up in DT’s national companies across the European footprint are hosting back- end Data Centers as well as Service Operations Center and Test Facility.
We are looking for candidates with a start-up mentality that are equally able to support the initial setup with the necessary flexibility and to define a sustainable target organization based on the key production principles of Pan Net, in technology leading cloud envirorment.