- T-Systems Singapore
- Singapore, Singapore
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
Legal affairs, Security, Regulations
ICT / IT Operations
This is a global role of managing the T-Systems Security Operations Center (SOC) in Singapore as part of our global SOC operations.
This SOC is responsible for detecting, responding to and managing security incidents to protect our clients contracted by T-Systems Singapore at first and other clients of T-Systems International. Our mission is to protect their assets and reputation as well as our reputation in delivering Zero Impact and Zero Outage Managed Security Services. The SOC Manager will be expected to be a technical leader and a people leader. There is no coordination from the sidelines; the SOC Manager will be in the trenches with their peers and direct reports during security investigations and will advise and support incident response efforts for active threats.
- Manage the multi-Tier SOC of T-Systems Singapore 24x7 within shift environment.
- Build and develop the SOC processes and hire new SOC employees.
- Develop and maintain SOC related policies, procedures and processes in close cooperation with our SOC operations in other countries (such as Germany) to ensure all necessary information and security data is continuously being collected, correlated and analyzed to detect potential external and internal threats to our clients.
- Define and review key security performance indicators that ensures proper service delivery and service improvements.
- Ensure continuous SOC services improvement including employees, processes and technologies.
- Manage all day to day activities within the SOC to ensure effective operation of incident detection and response processes.
- Provide leadership, guidance and technical expertise to deliver a professional service to our clients.
- Ensure security detection, response, and recovery procedures are up-to-date, maintained and followed.
- Be accountable of the security incident management.
- Ensure proper integration and handover of new security services within the monitoring and detection capability of the SOC.
- Develop and provide reports on a regular basis to meet T-Systems compliance and audit needs.
- Minimum a Bachelors degree in IT or Computer Science
- Demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of Information or Cyber Security Operations, Incident Response and Investigations.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a SOC Manager or SOC Team Leader.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA); CISM, IISP, or other equivalent Security certification/accreditation is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of SIEM Systems (IBM QRadar preferred), user and network anomaly analytics, SOAR integration and MISP Threat Intelligence sharing platform.
- Previous industry experience with multinational companies beneficial.
- ISO 27000 experience.
- Understanding of global compliance and data privacy regulations.
- Proven ability to work and effectively prioritize in a dynamic work environment.
- High attention to detail and quality.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be highly reliable, trustworthy, honest, and commitment oriented.
- Strong external networking capabilities.
- Self-starting and self-confidence is a must.
With a footprint in more than 20 countries, 37,500 employees, and external revenue of 6.9 billion euros (2018), T-Systems is one of the world's leading vendor independent providers of digital services headquartered in Europe.
T-Systems is partnering its customers as they address the digital transformation. The company offers integrated solutions for business customers. The Deutsche Telekom subsidiary offers one-stop shopping: from the secure operation of legacy systems and classical ICT services, the transition to cloud-based services (including international networks, tailored infrastructure, platforms and software) as well as new business models and innovation projects in the Internet of Things. T-Systems can provide all this thanks to its global reach in fixed-network and mobile communications, its highly secure data centers, a comprehensive cloud ecosystem built around standardized platforms and global partnerships, and the ability to offer top levels of security.