Software developer (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
- Implement Microservices
- Software development tasks to implement features of the application.
- Work as part of an international DevOps team as an independent software developer
- 4 years experience JAVA and Python Web development
- Experience in implementing Microservices.
- Experience in Datenbase: MongoDB and MariaDB
- Version Control: Git Hub
- English language knowledge
- Required skills:
- Agile development
- Continuous integration
- Process automation
- Experience in development and operation of virtual AppAgile Server with Red Hat OpenShift
- Experience in Order-2-Cash, Procure-2-Pay processes
- German language knowledge
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.