We deliver digital change to future mobility!
Digitalization, Electrification, and Automation play an important role in the automotive ecosystems. Deutsche Telekom Systems Solution Slovakia as a leader in IT is looking for skilled Software Developers to support major European automotive manufactures.
If you are skilled in:
- Protocols: LDAP, OAuth 2.0, APIs
- Software / Services: AD/LDS, IBM Message Broker
- Framework/Platform: SpringBoot (backend), Docker, Kafka, NodeJS, Angular,
- Tests: Junit 5 (backend tests), Mockito (backend mock-up tests with API), WireMock (backend HTTP-based API simulator)
- Database: PostGre SQL (test & prod), H2 DB (with LiquiBase for dev & test), Oracle DBMS / Mongo DB
- Supporting systems: GIT, Jira
than we believe that your experience can change the industry attitude…
Software Developer works within SCRUM team, to develop, design and implement of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects. Target of development is automation of business processes and cross platform automation. Holder of the position handles all phases of software development lifecycle, especially for small or midsize solutions. Follow agreed methodology steps and rituals and take responsibility for produced code to indepenently deliver functional solution with team. Share knowledge with less experience colleagues. Document and share best practices. Constantly work on self-development and follow industry trends.
- Development of the complex IT systems/applications
- Analysis of the requirements and communication with internal stakeholders
- Use agreed programing language or tools to develop automation solutions.
- Development according to Agile methodology – SCRUM
- Creation of technical documentation
- Creative approach within complex solution and technology used
- Active participation on research & development projects
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts on implementation and testing of the developed solution
- Train users
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000 – 2450€/brutto.
- Agile Methods
- Application Development (Object-Oriented)
- Software Development
- Several years of experience working in IT industry
- Advanced experience with programming and application design
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Good skills in integrating systems and applications
- Good experience with VCS and building tools
- Good understanding of Cloud systems, DevOps concepts and tooling
- Ability to work both individually and in team
- Willingness to learn and teach new technologies
- Being self-motivated and organized
- Solid communication skills (oral and written), and willingness to develop them further
- Experience communicating directly with customer
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure at different layers, like hardware, software, operating systems, middleware, networking …
Additional requirements for JAVA developer:
- Good knowledge of Java SE (Java 8 and newer), including OOP principles and design patterns
- Good experience with Spring or Spring boot or Enterprise JavaBeans
- Good experience with JPA-based frameworks
- Good experience with REST or SOAP
- Good experience with VCS and building tools (preferably git and maven)
- English- Upper intermediate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.