Software Development Engineer in Test (SBB)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Projects
Technology and Networks
We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
- Let passengers make a whole trip with single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, etc);
- Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell to their customers any products they want.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and it was proved by Swiss digital economy award committee https://www.digitaleconomyaward.ch/de/sieger2018/sbb
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around.
Today we are selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
We’re using the best modern and proved technologies such as:
- Java 11;
- Spring (Boot/Data/Security);
- Oracle, Elasticsearch, Hazelcast;
- OpenShift, Docker;
- NewRelic, Splunk;
- Atlassian Stack: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence;
- Adding new functional \ support of existing test framework.
- TestFramework UI development(Angular 7)
- TestFramework BackEnd development (Spring Boot, Hibernate)
- TestFramework core development (TestNG, Groovy, JavaCore, Java Concurency)
- TestFramework CI\CD development (Jenkins2 pipelines, Gradle\Groovy, OpenShift)
- Strong JavaCore, Java Concurrency
- Experienced in CI\CD based on Jenkins.
- Understanding in mvn\gradle build lifecycle
- English skills enough for oral and written communications.
Will be a plus:
- Spring Boot
- Sql, hibernate
- OpenShift, docker
- Jenkins Pipeline
- Experience in writing test frameworks
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).