Software Solution Designer
- University degree - Master
- English - B2
- Extensive knowledge of business environment and IT, business process, organization, implications of changes
- Experience in business analysis, business process design and end-to-end IT solution design
- Experience in introducing comprehensive IT solutions in a complex IT application landscape, analyzing and preparing a new solution, testing, participation in roll outs
- Experience in creating topic-specific IT guidelines and blueprints and communicating/consulting this content with system users
- Clear focus on performance and results
- Strong communication skills within the team and with the stakeholders
- Analytical abilities and capacity for joined-up thinking
- Ability to simplify complex procedures with regard to the customer
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.