Solution Architect (f/m/d)
- Magenta Telekom
- Vienna, Austria
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Consulting
- This role will define the overarching thought leadership and Solution Architectures for implementations
- Responsible for ensuring solutions align with the Roadmap and Blueprints for each impacted domain
- Responsible for creating a roadmap to further develop the solution based on the progress of the underlying oft he business units
- Responsible to propose solutions that stick as much to the standard as possible to minimize customizing
- This role will build deep relationships within the agile team towards the PO and the Business Consultant
- Technical education and experience in a similar position
- Open minded team player, motivated and self-reliant
- Experience in IT transformation from pure core business support towards a customer centric service approach
- Experience in interface design (SOAP/REST) as well as CI/CD (Jenkins), OpenShift/Kubernetes, version control GIT/SVN
- Solid in use of Enterprise Architect, Jira & Confluence
- Know How in the field of the SID Model (TM Forum) is of advantage
- Know how in the field of IP networks, firewalls and certificate handling is of advantage
- Willingness to enhance your knowledge about state of the art tools and methods and share it with others
- Excellent English, good German skills are necessary
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 58.000 per year.
We are Magenta.
With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too?
Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere