Solution Architect (f/m/d) OSS & Middleware focus
- Magenta Telekom
- Vienna, Austria
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Consulting
Over the next years all of the Liberty Global OSS (Operation support system) services will have to be transferred and build in Magenta Telekom. Do you have the passion to contribute to the new OSS landscape and improve our existing Middleware landscape (applications and processes) at the IT department of Magenta Telekom?
- You will be a crucial part of the new OSS landscape which is currently built by Magenta Telekom
- You will create software designs, which fulfil the requirements, as a base for further implementation.
- Together with a highly motivated team you will be responsible for the introduction of new processes and components for the improvement of existing processes and products mainly focused on OSS and Middleware
- You will make estimations for both design and further development.
- You will analyse proactively the enterprise roadmap with a focus on OSS and Middleware to consider later needed capabilities during the design to create sustainable solutions.
- You will analyse the growing OSS architecture and look for weak points and possible improvements
- Your design will be the cornerstone for solutions for the provisioning and execution flow
- Experience as a software architect and in complex environments
- A strong interest in the OSS telecommunication environment with focus on provisioning (analysis and definition of interfaces) towards LDAP, DHCP, ACS
- Experience in analysing and defining of product mapping (service characteristics of NT components (e.g. SIPWISE)) including Mapping of characteristics southbound/ northbound
- You are experienced in programming software & BPMN. You know programming languages (e.g. Java), databases and operating systems.
- Experience in interface design (SOAP/REST) as well as CI/CD (Jenkins), OpenShift/Kubernetes, version control GIT/SVN
- Very good English skills (German is a plus).
- You are a team player, service oriented and like to work in an agile environment.
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 58.000 per year.
We are Magenta.
With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too?
Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere