- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Projects
Technology and Networks
We are looking for experienced Solution Architect to join our "GigabitHub" project. The GigabitHub project is about automation of fiber rollout business processes for Deutsche Telekom. It is the new, fast growing enterprise-level solution, which meets modern technology requirements. Project already in production but more and more challenges still planned.
To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
- Customer, partner and agent interaction;
- Network extension planning and execution;
- Fiber infrastructure management;
- Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
If you targeted for participation in a project using modern development technologies and Agile-based approach and you have experience in working in international team, we are looking forward to see you in our project! The "GigabitHub" " project is targeted for implementation of DevOps Philosophy including continuous delivery / short term deployments, microservices and cloud first approach.
- Agreement of business requirements with the customer (Product Owner)
- Identification and description of the affected business processes
- Creation of a solutions (Solution Specification / Epics / User Stories)
- Description of business entities and interfaces involved in the solution
- Optimization of IT-Landscape and Business Processes
- Carrying out architectural governance of the implementation and testing strategy
- Define integration points and design interfaces with external systems / components.
- Support risk assessment, cost and timing, dependence and impact on other solutions / projects
- Work experience as architects (work experience as Ssolution Architect will be a plus)
- Work experience with telecommunication operators (fixed-line), DT as a plus
- Deep knowledge in eTOM (Frameworx), TMF Open API as a plus.
- Understanding the purpose of basic telecommunications equipment and principles of building operator's network (focus on GPON)
- Knowledge in modelling of the processes and systems (UML etc)
- Ability to work with the requirements (Functional, Non-Functional, UseCases, Cross-system processes)
- Experience in documentation creation (English)
- Good understanding of development of system process (Waterfall / Agile /)
- Experience in development systems with micro service architecture, understanding EIP, REST and Event Driven Architecture
- Advanced presentation skills
- Ability to work as in team, as independently
- Ability to properly allocate work time, resources, and priorities
- Responsible approach, structured thinking, consistent and persistent adherence to the goals and tasks.
- English (upper-intermediate +);
Expected that he have at least 1+ year experience in similar position.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.