Solution Designer - Technical Project Manager
- This role has a strong focus on driving, preparing & coordinating technical topics (with a good skill in project management).
- Devising solution concepts for the development/improvement of virtual products/services taking into account the specific business requirements
- Evaluating the requirements and how they can be integrated into technology solutions, and assessing the technological options for implementation (bridge between business and technology)
- Analyzing requirements taking into account the specific business requirements and implications; devising and coordinating the business/process model in the task area
- Clarifying the prerequisites for the operation and use of current interfaces to stakeholders
- Preparing technical design documents (e.g., functional specifications) and costbenefit analyses
- Functionally steering the implementation of solution concepts (business requirements); in this context, close collaboration with IT experts and the business Managing complex projects
- Customer focus
- Analytical thinking
- Concept development
- Good communication
- Cross functional collaboration
- Agile methods/mindset
- DevOps knowledge
- Business analyst experience
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.