- Work as a team member or Product Owner in our agile squads which are responsible for the development of our global, digital HR solutions in DT
- Participate in the agile ceremonies (dailies, reviews, retros, plannings) and ensure that all relevant tasks are finalized within a sprint
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure that new requirements are developed according the real needs or our customers.
- Participate in the testing and documentation of the different IT solutions introduced
- Work with a DevOps mindset and take responsibility also for maintenance, not only for development
- Carry out (minor) technical changes within the system
- Hold trainings, demonstrate new solutions to our stakeholder and effectively communicate future changes
- You have a proven track record in IT (preferably also in context of HR and HCM solutions)
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in an multinational environment and are experienced with international IT rollouts and product launches.
- You are addicted to technology/technology trends (such as AI, HR Analytics etc.) and have experience working with cloud solutions (e.g. SAP SuccessFactors)
- You have experience in an Agile working environment and are familiar with SAFe/Scrum (or other respective relevant IT frameworks)
- You are very confident to speak English all day, German is a plus
- You have a strong customer focus and great communication/”translations” skills towards all levels of stakeholders.
- You are an excellent team player and able to cooperate with different stakeholders in the organization
- You are proactive, open to learn new things and not afraid of challenges
- You are happy to travel within Europe from time to time and otherwise feel very confident working virtually in an international team based in different locations.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.