Solution Engineer (CIT) (Budapest)
- Working with different technologies of data collection, data analysis, system and application management, maintenance of test environment
- Collects and manages the automation ideas coming from the Operations Team
- Deploys and provides support for new scripts in live production environments
- Participates at scripting in case of automation projects
- Design / conception / evaluation of IT infrastructures, cloud platforms
- Development of migaration concepts for transitions
- Customer advice on IT architectures / IT infrastructures and migration concepts
- Support in the creation, coordination and maintenance of service concepts
- Support of IT security in the implementation of protective measures
- In-depth necessary technical know-how in the cloud and classic environment such as IT architect
- UNIX/Linux, Windows
- Scripting languagues
- Ansible / Terraform,
- virtual plattforms,
- Databases (Oracle, MySQL,…),
- Cloud/hybrid cloud technologies(Azure, OpenShift).
- German language knowledge
Remains current on industry leading solutions in both private and public cloud hosting:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS),
- Azure, Google App Engine, etc.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.