Solution Engineer (Cloud operation)
We as the Open Telekom Cloud (OTC) Managed Services are looking for a Solution Engineer to join to our engineering team.
We are operating and developing services to enhance the capability of the OTC platform and provide End-to-End solutions for our customers on operating system, application, and database level.
- Participation in the development and optimization of our cloud-based services and server infrastructure
- Automation of tasks using tools like Ansible, Terraform, or Puppet
- Request handling, consultancy and providing technical support to our customers
- Troubleshooting of complex errors, issues in cloud-based infrastructures
- Participation in patching, upgrades, and other maintenance activities
- Analysis of complex issues and requests, root cause analysis
- Ticket handling and documentation activities
- On-call duty
- At least 3 years of Solution Engineer or similar experience working with newer technologies
- Expert level of Linux and/or Windows administration and scripting
- Excellent networking knowledge
- Proven experience in automation projects and using tools like Ansible, Terraform or Puppet
- Basic level of knowledge regarding container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Intermedia level of English and/or German knowledge
Experience and knowledge in these areas are a plus:
- Deeper knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Understanding and experience with OpenStack based cloud technology
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience in working with Agile methods
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.