Solution Engineer (Technik HU)
- Our group provides automated solutions for the Global IP VPN part of Deutsche Telekom Technik
- We are looking for Devops/Solution Engineer Colleague our Squad who will be responsible for planning, developing, and deploying these automated solutions
- A strong working relationship has between our Squad and the German Production Support and Automation Squad so sometimes we developing smaller international groups
- Every solution that we develop will be used in MPLS network environment, which means strong networking technical background (Cisco, Juniper) is also needed
- Network knowledge and experience (Cisco CCNA level and Juniper JNCIA level)
- Experience with network automation with Python (netmiko, paramiko, pyxlsb, pyxml)
- Experience with SQL databases (planning, creating, and using them in the development)
- Experience with Linux operating System (knowledge of LAMP environment, package installation from repository and from source also, user and permission administration)
- Experience with Docker (Kubernetes experience is an advantage)
- Advanced level of English and German
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.