Solutions Architect Associate, SAP on AWS (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
As a Specialist Solutions Architect, focused on SAP on AWS within T-Systems’ Digitization Tribe / SAP on AWS Squad, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon Web Services across the global SAP customer base. The emphasis being on working directly with customers to develop cloud migration and/or adoption strategies as it relates to their business-critical SAP systems.
The ideal candidate will possess curiosity in both SAP solutions and cloud computing as well. The ideal candidate demonstrates the ability to solve technical challenges and invent new solutions based on cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Passion for technology and for learning
- Technical Degree (Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent) fresh graduates are welcome and/or relevant tech experience
- Language: Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- 1-2 years of experience in areas e.g. SAP operations, SAP consultancy, software development, technical support, technical presales etc.
- Experience working for SAP or with SAP solutions in a Solution Engineer / Developer / Consultant / Technical Support role
- Previous experience with Amazon Web Services
- German language skills
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.