Squad Lead - Application Operation
The Team Production Planning is responsible for the complete Operations Management for Mainframe Services in terms of planning, coordinating and steering the service provision of the mainframe delivery unit. In this function you are working in a global team and acting as an interface for the Service Lines/Customer Units.
- Coordination of a technical team (colleague nomination for projects, disposition of on call duty)
- Leading projects
- Mainframe SPOC for all service lines and the service delivery management
- Operational interface for the Service Delivery Manager (SDeM) or the Service Chain OPM (SC/OPM) for the ordered scope of mainframe services
- Regular communication with the SDeM concerning service provision, quality and costs
- Provisioning of agreed data/reports about service levels , assets and costs
- Generation, customization and maintenance of delivery reports (eg. showing agreed service KPIs)
- Steering and supervision of all mainframe delivery units involved in the provisioning of the ordered mainframe services
- Supporting SDeM during creation of reasonable mainframe deployment orders
- Planning and steering the charging of delivered mainframe services ( preparing, acting, checking, revising)
- Commercial support of SDeM concerning mainframe deployment orders and cost optimization
- Fluent German and English language knowledge (requirement for the communication with some service lines)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation techniques
- Structural problem-solving abilities
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret
- Agile methodology knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge in the area of project management
- MS Office (EXCEL, WORD, Outlook) skills
- Experience with IT Service Management
- General knowledge in business administration
- Management abilities
- Readiness to take over responsibility also for difficult topics with a full engagement
- Experience in similar role
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.