Sr. Compensation and Benefit Expert (Budapest)
We are looking for an experienced Compensation and Benefit expert who will manage and operate our Compensation & Benefit system and programs and act as a trusted advisor for managers and our HR team
- Sustain and develop company-wide job structure, drive job evaluation reviews, positioning, maintain and update job profiles
- Manage internal and external compensation analysis and benchmarks to identify comparative salary trends and recommend pay grades and salary positioning accordingly
- Keep internal C&B policies and regulations up to date
- Coordinate salary review and salary increase implementation process
- Recommend enhancements or changes to current compensation programs, policies, and processes ensuring our programs are efficient, and aligned with overall business strategy
- Provide compensation and benefits expertise and insights to the leadership team, business leaders and HR business partners
- Lead various compensation and benefits projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Human Resources or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience with a solid knowledge of job evaluation and salary benchmark methods and practices
- Up-to-date knowledge of benefits related legislation
- Fluent Business English
- Knowledge of HR system (preferably SAP) and extensive experience with Excel, PowerPoint and online collaboration tools
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to consult on complex topics and interact with all organizational levels
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.