Student Trainee (m/f/d) Sustainability Public Cloud
As a Student Trainee (m/f/d) Sustainability Public Cloud, you already have some understanding of the latest developments in cloud and container technology. You grow by supporting the development of concepts for our Open Telekom Cloud, especially in Green IT, and their hands-on implementation.
Do you like?
- Develop and implement sustainability concepts and standards for a public cloud
- Design and monitor innovations increasing measurably sustainability
- Prepare and manage external audits and certifications of our platform
- Be a trusted advisor to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop marketing as well as communication concepts and research market trends on Green-IT
- You are studying a technical, engineering, or scientific subject, ideally with contents from sustainability
- First experiences in public clouds and Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Some experience with operating systems (e.g. Linux)
- Basics of optimizing energy and heat consumption, pollutant emissions and recycling
- OpenStack and programming experience in Open-Source projects is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- You will be working in the European Union to meet our customers' data security and privacy requirements
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
The Public Cloud Portfolio Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large companies. We develop, market and operate agile, cloud-native, forward-looking products and services for the digital world. We see ourselves as innovation drivers and make our customers' business fit for the digital future. Our mission: Together with our customer, shaping the safest, easiest, and most efficient transformation to a digitized and cloud-native future. We run Open Telekom Cloud! Open Telekom Cloud is a public cloud standard product based on open-source community software and driven by principles of DevSecOps.
Lean structures, agile methods, highly motivated teams and an extremely dynamic business environment determine our actions. With this customer-oriented and agile orientation, we are the anchor point for the Public Cloud business in Deutsche Telekom Group.We are measured by delivering a secure, stable, and innovative platform. We work jointly with our platform partner and other partners out of the OpenStack ecosystem to create a highly innovative public cloud product based on European security and data protection standards. We are looking for people who are professionals and evangelists with a great deal of enthusiasm for cloud technology and who are up to the challenges created by the development and operation of a hyper-scale public cloud. We offer a unique insight into how a large public cloud works under the hood, intercultural teamwork, flat hierarchies, and an independent working-style.
Lorena Simona Dinica
Any questions? I´m happy to help! For your application please use our online job tool.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.