TE IS VÁLTOZTATNÁL A VILÁGON? TEDD VELÜNK!
Supply Chain senior expert
- Magyar Telekom Nyrt.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- Procurement, Supply Chain Management
Do you want to change the world? Do it with us!
Be a Supply Chain senior expert
at Magyar Telekom!
Being the most dynamically growing ICT company, Magyar Telekom undertakes to diminish the distance between the present and the future, people and opportunities For that, we need inspiring, dedicated and experienced managers with whom we can work on achieving our strategic goals and innovative ideas.
The Senior Expert AT Supply Chain Management has the mandate and the responsibility for driving and supporting the global logistics initiatives in connection with Supply Chain Management (SCM) activities. This covers organization, driving, performing and measurement of all strategic activities in a cross-functional (virtual) team. Objective of the Group Supply Chain Management activities is to achieve best setup and results for Telekom AG (optimal in the sense of quality, processes, costs, transparency) with optimized processes. The Senior Supply Chain Expert has the task to increase transparency and performance levels of the international activities and therewith contribute to an improved customer service and cost structure along the E2E supply chain. This is achieved by cross-country coordination of SCM-/logistics activities within the group, identification of best practices as well as optimization- and standardization options, Implementation and realization of improvement by initiation and/or leading respective with NatCos internationally aligned projects.
This position may be attractive for you, if you would be happy to work on the following tasks:
- Development and implementation of partial strategies / concepts to achieve the projected saving potentials in the E2E SCM process, with special focus on After Sales Service area
- Supporting of global/local logistics initiatives (e.g.: warehouse consolidation, line-haul transport, After Sales...)
- Identification of cross country improvement/leverage potentials along the E2E supply chain. Assessment, definition of measures, change management as well as steering the implementation together with NatCos
- Monitoring of the realization of identified cross-country improvement potentials along the E2E-supply chain, assessment of results and definition of measures
- Detailed analysis of logistics-/SCM-cost positions, implement relevant KPIs to measure efficiency improvements
- Support NatCos in their negotiations with external service providers from SCM business perspective
- Support local stakeholders in outsourcing partner management
- Lead of complex, international projects with strong strategic impact in terms of a standardized Group Supply Chain Management strategy
You may be ideal for this position, if you have:
- University degree
- Professional experience in areas like SCM, Logistics, Product Management is an advantage
- Strategic and business mindset
- Negotiation-level English skills
- Experience in Supply Chain Management processes as an advantage, (eg.: Logistics process planning, Transportation, warehousing, Inventory management, Commission and production, Distribution and shop replenishment, After sales, repair and refurbishment, KPI's (Availability, stock level...)
We would like to work with you, if you have:
- IT skills: MS Office skills basic ERP skills
- Openness to use digital tools and solutions
- Proven ability to deliver results in an international matrix organization
- Ability to work fairly independently and to deal with ambiguity, a fast moving environment and tight deadlines and to take decisions in such an environment
- Willingness to travel
- Constant drive for changes/efficiency improvement ideas
- Ability to communicate on different hierarchical levels
- Analytical skills and ability
You are a preferred applicant, if:
- You have international experience
In return, you can:
- Receive a wide range of fringe benefits (laptop, mobile, individual training budget, cafeteria, insurance, etc.)
- Be eligible to our employee discount rates
- Work in a multinational and modern environment
- Arrange your working hours on your own, even opting for partial telework
- Continuously develop your expertise and obtain competitive professional knowledge
- Attend different trainings
- Be part of a dynamic team
Magyar Telekom, being Hungary’s leading ICT provider touches the lives of its customers through millions of encounters. Telephone, internet, TV and IT: we have uniquely broad ranges of high-quality and reliable services in each of these areas. We strive to diminish the distances between people by means of our innovative solutions, as well as to improve the potential of individuals, and thus the competitiveness of the country by means of our continuous developments. Our goal is to make the lives of our customers simpler, easier and more enjoyable through our services, by which we earn their trust again and again.