СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
System Engineer (NT Process Test)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 0-1 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German, Russian
- Functional Area:
Technology and Networks
ICT / IT Development
About the project:
T-systems Russia starts a new project to support acceptance test phase for the Telekom IT Germany with specific focus on the network infrastructure.
The goal of the project is to support validation of new equipment and innovative technologies introduced by Deutsche Telekom.
- Performance of complex proprietary AAA-Platform, IP Access, MSAN, EMS and remote devices tasks;
- Implementation of new technical features (e.g. on customer requests) on network elements, proprietary AAA-Platform or as network/platform function;
- Definition of test cases for system, platform and solution projects;
- Performance of validation testing and network integration;
- Performance of validation testing and network integration according to E4R and IT processes;
- Definition and provisioning of test parameters;
- Adaption of test cases according to findings or changes during validation and network integration.
- Good language skills - spoken and written English;
- General knowledge about networks and architecture, IP know-how;
- Basic Knowledge of operating systems, experience with data bases, e.g. mySQL, oracle.
Nice to have:
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.