T-Systems | Product Manager - Mobile Solutions
The Product Manager we are looking for on behalf of FreeMove Alliance will be responsible for delivering differentiated enterprise mobility solutions addressed to Multi-National Customers that represent viable business opportunities for FreeMove Alliance’s Members and Partners. A key component of the role is ensuring that the solutions she or he will manage support the alliance’s overall strategy and goals. The Product Manager will have ownership of dedicated portfolio elements, which could be related to ordering, device lifecycle management or incident management. This is a new position, in which job holder will manage various product phases end-to-end, including vision, prototyping, implementation, testing, production and evolution
• Responsible for the E2E solution design process
• Defines the product vision, strategy, and roadmap, acts as the product’s leader
• Develops business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures
• Develops the positioning for the product / solution
• Drive development of new products and evolution of existing in various project management and product development methodologies (SCRUM/Agile, waterfall)Responsibility for the overall Business Case, Business Model and Operational Model
• Gathers, manages, and prioritizes market/customer requirements
• Acts as the customer advocate articulating user and customer needs
• Works closely with engineering, sales, other product managers, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
• Manages Market Requirement Documents by articulating market problems and solutions along with priorities and justification
• Runs beta and pilot programs during the qualify phase with almost final products and samples
• Regularly reviews completed work and cross checks with customers and stakeholders to ensure it meets customer expectations
• Is a Market Expert. He or she must understand the reasons customers need to buy some solutions. This includes a deep understanding of the competition, and how customers think of and buy your product. He or she knows how to do market research and competitive analysis skills to complete these tasks
• Recommends or contributes information in setting product pricing if necessary, and business model
Required Experience and Knowledge
• Education: Bachelor / MBA level degree in Marketing, Business Management
• Languages: English proficiency. Other language is a plus.
• Work Experience: 6+ years of experience working in companies or alliances of Mobile Operators, Service Management companies, IT or ICT Companies, Consultancy companies in areas of Marketing, Business Development or Sales
• Demonstrated success in defining, launching and managing solutions in Enterprise Mobility ambit
• Extensive experience in supplier management and relationship management – ability to manage and select different suppliers and carriers
Skills and Competencies Required
• Know-how on latest technological and business trends on Mobile Enterprise Mobility solutions, (Device Cycle Management, 5G, Managed Services, IoT, etc.)
• Economic and Business Analysis
• Operational Models and Business Processes
• Market Analysis
• High program & project management skills: he or she would have to guide the different team members from different mobile operators belonging to FreeMove Alliance
• Operational ability to dive deep into the many nitty-gritty details needed to manage a product: for example, creating part numbers or updating a spreadsheet
• Ability to work with business representatives to define & document tool specifications & functionalities
• Excellent problem-solving skills, reliable and autonomous, sense of responsibility, high attention to details, experience to work in an international, multi-cultural environment with virtual teams
• Able to deliver high quality / first time-right, even under time pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and the skills to manage the 4 involved lead mobile operators
Key Deliverables he / she will have to produce
He or She must drive action through the company mainly through written documents supported by presentations. Here is a list of the most common documents that you will be asked to create: Business case, Business Model, Operational Model, Process mapping, Market Requirement Document, Product Roadmaps etc.
What we offer
Childcare facility on-site
Career and family can be easily reconciled with us - a company childcare facility close to the office enables stress-free and flexible working.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Well insured - our offer to all employees includes an employer-financed life insurance.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
T-Systems Hungary is Hungary’s leading ICT provider. We provide innovative IT solutions to large enterprises, small and medium businesses operating in healthcare, commerce, transportation, agriculture, industry and the financial sector, as well as to state and public administration entities, thus contributing to the country’s digitalization. Our personnel consisting of more than 1100 IT experts, 300 salespeople and 200 interns work together with 800 subcontractors and 450 external partners
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.