Team Lead: Software Engineer Data-Ecomony (m/w/d)
- Management of development tasks and coordination with Data-Intelligence Hub team leads
- Map customer requirements to current and future offerings to make sure that the requirements are implemented on data-economy standards (IDS/ GAIA-X)
- Perform consultative, solutions-based design and thought leadership for business clients who desire outsourced infrastructure options to enhance their own technical capabilities
- Determine client requirements and provide internal and external insight in support of solutions deliverables
- Pre-sales design and implementation expertise in Data-Economy architectures and methodologies
- Present technical training & best practices to new and existing developers and solution architects
- Provide technology consulting for internal contacts in Product Management and Data Experts, and translate prospective customer requirements into recommendations for new or enhanced products and features
- Continuously learn and update skills in quickly evolving technologies
- Has a bachelor or master’s degree in the following areas: Data Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or Computer Science with at least +2 years of professional experience in the field of data & data-economy, experience with the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub is an advantage
- +3 years’ experience in Cloud-Technologies and Architectures (e.g., Microsoft Azure, Open Telekom Cloud, Big Data Hadoop) & Minimum & success working in a customer-facing role
- Experience in business consulting or technology strategy development in data-driven business, big data or similar fields
- Hands-on, technical, problem solver with experience in technical management of international software projects
- Experience working in an agile environment, e.g., SCRUM
- Experience in the design, operation and further development of Data Analytics / Public Cloud Stack - future PaaS/SaaS features (e.g., Serverless, Edge, Hybrid, AI) by using agile development methods (DevOps)
- Basic knowledge in mathematics and statistical methods and tools is required (e.g., R, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Numpy/Scipy, Matplotlib, Jupyter, Anaconda, Tensorflow/Pytorch).
- Basic knowledge in two of the following methods are desirable: clustering, classification, modeling, regression, text analysis, pattern recognition, neuronal networks. Understanding of machine learning principles and methods
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
This position is filled in the Data Intelligence BU in the Digital Solutions portfolio unit of T-Systems International GmbH. The Data Economy chapter (Data Intelligence Hub) focuses on the development of the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub (DIH). We use the full range of data sources, from IoT to social media, to create sustainable innovation/value from the use of data and AI building blocks. Our solutions are both the memory and the brain of digitization. We use state-of-the-art open-source technologies and reference architectures from the IDS and GAIA-X environment. Always with the goal of bringing our customers' digitization strategies to success in the context of data spaces. As Germany's largest digital service provider, we shape the digital world together with our customers in a constantly growing market.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.