Technical Leader (Phoenix)
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 5 лет и более
- Languages Required:
- Английский, Русский
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
In Phoenix we develop the web portal for Deutsche Telekom - the market leader of telecommunication in Germany.
The website of the company provides the functionality for sales and services, used by millions of existing and potential customers of Deutsche Telekom.
The Phoenix project is executed by a big international community and includes several Scrum Teams located in Germany, Poland and Russia.
Our team is responsible for the Customer Center (online self-service).
Backend: Java11, Spring, JUnit
Frontend: React, Typescript, Next.js, Jest
Testing: Java11, Selenium, Selenide
Infrastructure and deployment: Doker, OpenShift, Gitlab CI/CD, ELK, Prometheus
- Design of technical solutions;
- Development, code review, refactoring;
- Creation and promotion of the product technical strategy on the Team level (choice of frameworks and technologies, identification of most-wanted areas for refactoring, introducing quality-improvement tools);
- Active participation in review and estimation of new requirements;
- Expert knowledge of Java and Spring framework;
- 7+ years working experience of software development;
- Full understanding of web applications working principles;
- English at the level upper-intermediate level or higher;
- Good understanding of front-end development tasks and challenges;
- Good understanding of quality assurance techniques and best practices (unit, integration, UI testing frameworks etc.);
- Solid knowledge of DevOps tools and practices.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.