Technical Order Management Associate (Debrecen)
- IT Services Hungary
- Debrecen, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Temporary
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Operations
The Team Production Planning is responsible for the complete Order Management for Mainframe Services in terms of Order- and Cost Management as well as Steering of Delivery. In this function you are working in a global team and acting as an interface for the Service Lines.
- The Key-Management is responsible for providing valid SW-Keys for all products in use ( investigation in accounting, purchasing, etc.)
- MS Office skill (EXCEL, WORD, Outlook)
- Familiar with a tool based working environment (e.g. AssetCenter, ServiceCenter, SOM@SAP)
- Knowledge of TS deployment Process
- Management abilities would be an advantage as well as the readiness to take over responsibility also for difficult topics with a full engagement.
- Fluent English anf German knowledge
- Knowledge in dealing with T-Systems Mainframe Services and DO Management
- Good business knowledge in accounting and internal cost allocation
- IT Processes and Workflow Skills
- Order and Software Management
- High flexibility
- Your way of working is characterized by an analytical approach as well as target-, quality- and result-oriented
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!