Technical Order Management Associate
- Adoption of overall responsibility across the department in the business and technological Order Management
- Self-reliant Standardization of existing customer specific Order Processes as well as the implementation
- Management of Master Schedules
- Ensurance of quality must be safeguarded and also the function as a Quality Gate
- Standardization and Automatization of Order Management
- Efficient Cost Management and results-oriented Order Management
- Support of the Operations Teams
- MS Office skill (EXCEL, WORD, Outlook)
- Familiar with a tool based working environment (e.g. AssetCenter, ServiceCenter, SOM@SAP)
- Knowledge of TS deployment Process
- Good understanding of complex issues
- Structured course of action
- Management abilities would be an advantage as well as the readiness to take over responsibility also for difficult topics with a full engagement.
- Knowledge in dealing with T-Systems Mainframe Services and DO Management
- Good business knowledge in accounting and internal cost allocation
- IT Processes and Workflow Skills Order and Software Management
- Your way of working is characterized by an analytical approach as well as target-, quality- and result-oriented
- High flexibility
Language knowledge required:
- German language knowledge: fluently
- English language knowledge: fluently
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.