Technical Process Manager (Szeged)
We as the Open Telekom Cloud Managed Services Team are looking for a Technical Process Manager to join our team in order to support our customers and processes!
We provide a service to manage the customer's infrastructure and the software components (OS, application, middleware and database). We provide End-to-End support for our customers. This includes infrastructure level such as Backup, Storage and Security.
Supporting the daily operation and participating in the process lifecycle
- Open, handle and supervise incident, change and problem tickets
- Ticket quality check
- Contributing to the reporting of SLAs and KPIs
- Contributing to measurement of customer satisfaction
- Designing and implementing new processes
- Developing current processes
- Contributing to create, handle and update the documentation of the processes
- Support during audits
- Organizing and participating in customer meetings
- Monitoring compliance with deadlines and expected service levels
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification or relevant knowledge and work experience
- Advanced English
- Advanced German
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
- Knowledge and experience in working with HPE Service Manager, Confluence and Jira
- Excel VBA and Macro knowledge
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.