Technical Sales Consultant (m/w/d) - Data-Economy (m/w/d)
- Supporting sales units with providing functional advice to key accounts regarding the assigned DIH product portfolio
- Developing sales and account plans in consultation with the account owner
- Acquiring customer/ funding projects
- Analyzing the customer's requirement and preparing customized specialist solution concepts and proposals
- During the PoC and solution development stages the Business Analytics Consultant leads the design of analytical solutions to our client's problem, supports identification of the data and restructure required to generate analytical solution, provides actionable insights and recommendations on all analytic and financial activities including agile ad-hoc analysis and production of business insights
- Coordinates and facilitates Data Scientists team as well as cooperation with other relevant internal and external stakeholders (e.g. legal, IT architecture) to build an analytics solution satisfying customer needs in IoT analytics as well as support for the preparation of an offer
- Experience in target group-oriented presentation and discussion.
- Responsible for delivering of defined business value to the customer as well as communicating results, making presentations, etc.
- Selling products, services, and customer-oriented solutions including concluding contracts in collaboration with the sales/ account owner
- Providing functional coaching to the sales account manager
- Map customer requirements to current and future offerings
- Managing customer & partner projects with strategic relevance
- Supporting, and carrying out negotiations with partners, if appropriate
- Managing projects for partner initiatives
- Focus on customer satisfaction and success
- Continuously learn and update skills in quickly evolving
- Has a bachelor or master’s degree in the following areas: Data Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or Computer Science with at least +2 years of professional experience in the field of data & data-economy, experience with the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub is an advantage
- Minimum + 3years experience and success working in a customer-facing role
- Experience in business consulting or technology strategy development in data-driven business, big data or similar fields
- Hands-on, technical, problem solver
- Experience working in an agile environment, e.g., SCRUM
- Comfortable working with customers and public speaking
- Basic knowledge in mathematics and statistical methods and tools is required (e.g., R, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Numpy/Scipy, Matplotlib, Jupyter, Anaconda, Tensorflow/Pytorch).
- Basic knowledge in two of the following methods are desirable: clustering, classification, modeling, regression, text analysis, pattern recognition, neuronal networks. Understanding of machine learning principles and methods
- Basic knowledge of privacy and security challenges and solutions, e.g., privacy by design, anonymization, privacy preserving storage
- Basic knowledge of Cloud-Technologies and Architectures (e.g., Microsoft Azure, Open Telekom Cloud, Big Data Hadoop) would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills and excellent written and verbal communication competences in English and German language.
- Willingness to travel, nationally and internationally
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
This position is filled in the Data Intelligence BU in the Digital Solutions portfolio unit of T-Systems International GmbH. The Data Economy chapter (Data Intelligence Hub) focuses on the development of the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub (DIH). We use the full range of data sources, from IoT to social media, to create sustainable innovation/value from the use of data and AI building blocks. Our solutions are both the memory and the brain of digitization. We use state-of-the-art open-source technologies and reference architectures from the IDS and GAIA-X environment. Always with the goal of bringing our customers' digitization strategies to success in the context of data spaces. As Germany's largest digital service provider, we shape the digital world together with our customers in a constantly growing market.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.