СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Test Automation Engineer (T.Vision)
- T-Systems RUS
- Voronezh, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 года
- Languages Required:
- Английский, Немецкий, Русский
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
REHA.Complete is the innovation product in IT sphere of healthcare domain.
This is the distributed medical system which handles all aspects of rehabilitation centers daily duties from patient arrival to patient dismissal.
It allows employees to speed up their work in documentation, prescriptions, therapy, controlling and other areas.
Product itself meets all corresponding EU lows and provides high patient data security, integration with global medical catalogs and controlling systems, support of technical communication standards.
• Functional system and system integration testing (Front-end and Back-end);
• Working together with a scrum team;
• Analysis of existing documentation and solution;
• Implementation and review of test specification;
• Execution of manual and automated test cases;
• Identification and documentation of defects;
• Customer communication.
• English upper-intermediate (mandatory), German (optional);
• Understanding of SCRUM methodology;
• Any programming language knowledge;
• DOM, RegExp, xPath;
• Selenium WebDriver;
• Requirements analysis;
• SQL basics;
• Teamwork ability.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.