СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Test Automation Lead (T-M@GIC)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
• Customer, partner and agent interaction;
• Network extension planning and execution;
• Fiber infrastructure management;
• Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
Launched in summer 2018, T-M@GIC applies a scaled agile approach (SAFe), micro-service architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy. The first versions of T-M@GIC are in production with continuous improvement of T-M@GIC functionality, software quality as well as the team’s software development expertise.
- Leading test automation team
- Develop and Extend Java+Selenium Framework
- Support scrum teams in using Framework
- Work experience in test automation – 3+ years
- Excellent Java 8 core knowledge
- English level – upper-intermediate
- Automation Framework creation and implementation
- Experience in automated UI/RestAPI
- Experience Selenium WD(Selenide)
- Experience in Git. GitLab CI. Maven.
- MS architecture experience
- Test Strategy creation
- Metrics, Reporting
- Team Leading and mentoring
Nice to have:
- Hiring experience
- Test Management experience
- Python 3.6 (ci scripts)
- German language
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.