СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Test Engineer (Cloud Billing )
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
Project Description CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed.
Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product. Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen). Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
- Functional system and system integration test of:
- Back-end (REST API);
- Working with a product in a scrum team;
- Analysis of existing documentation and solution;
- Review of test specification;
- Creation, review and support in the actual state of test documentation (manual and automated test cases, test reports);
- Execution of manual and automated test cases;
- Identification, documentation and verification of defects.
- Experience in IT software testing > 2 years;
- Experience in test documentation development (test plans / test cases / test reports);
- Experience in frontend / backend testing;
- Knowledge of software testing methodology and lifecycle understanding;
- General knowledge about databases (SQL and NoSQL);
- General knowledge about REST;
- Experience in test management tools (HPQC) and bug tracking systems (Jira);
- Ability to analyze results and draw conclusions;
- English language: intermediate is a minimum.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Postman;
- Experience in DevTools;
- Experience in Linux (command-line interface);
- German language.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.