СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Test Engineer (EDIS)
- T-Systems RUS
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
EDIS is a high load Electronic Data Interchange Clearing Center owned and operated by T-Systems.
The purpose of EDIS is the coordination of workflows between a customer and his partners using EDI messages. EDIS supports data conversion between multiple EDI data formats as well as sending and receiving EDI messages by supporting various protocols.
- Testing and development of test suites;
- Rewrite current test framework to Java-automatisation.
- Java Test Automation;
- UNIX Shell Script (needed for the Test Framework);
- Basic knowledge of SW testing (ISTQB Foundation level);
- Experience of SW testing;
- System Tests;
- Basic UNIX knowledge;
- English: spoken/written. You must be able to speak with a team.
- Advanced know how SW testing (ISTQB Advanced levels);
- Unit Tests;
- Load, Stress and Performance Tests;
- Advanced UNIX knowledge.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.