СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Test Engineer (SEAL)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 года
- Languages Required:
- Английский, Немецкий, Русский
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Projects
ICT / IT Development
Technology and Networks
Project is intended:
- To test an abstraction layer between specific EMS's and the Telekom's OSS/BSS landscape;
- To test functional work-flows for every service / use-case provided by SEAL on the NBI;
- To test "Just-in-time" services (no abandon operations, e.g. redundant data persistence etc.).
We're moving to SCRUM
- Writing new test cases;
- Performing manual tests according to the test plan;
- Participate in fault analysis and equipment tuning;
- Writing test automation scenarios.
- Can communicate in German: speak, write;
- Can write test cases descriptions in English;
- Advanced experience in testing;
- Experienced in XML;
- Experience to run tests and scripts from command line.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.