Trainee Focus Inhouse Consulting (m/f/d)
As a top graduate with ideas and ambitions, you start the 18-month trainee program with the focus "Inhouse Consulting", deepen your professional knowledge and expand your skills in the course of the program through project assignments in other areas. After all, we not only want to give you a broad, diverse insight into our organization, but also the opportunity to leave your comfort zone and get to know new topics in order to realize your full potential.
In addition, the following tasks await you:
- Active participation in the focus area "Inhouse Consulting" by supporting the conception and implementation of strategic projects with top management attention in the areas of digitization, transformation and agile working
- Development and implementation of own projects within the framework of "Magenta Friday" in cooperation with your trainee colleagues
- Completion of a project assignment abroad
- Carry out short-term customer service
- Participation in individual workshops and training
In addition to a successfully completed bachelor's or master's degree, your personality captivates with its enthusiasm for innovation, curiosity and the courage to question some facts. They also fulfill the following requirements:
- Meaningful internships and / or initial professional experience with a focus on consulting or strategy or transformation
- Analytical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team, organizational talent and strong customer orientation
- International experience
- Social commitment and / or entrepreneurial project work
- Fluent English (Level C1) and German (Level B2/C1) are required
Based on your skill set you will be assigned a board area within Deutsche Telekom to participate in the rest of the hiring process of the trainee program.
Start Date: Quarterly
Please note: the position may be closed earlier if all quotas are filled, thus please apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to your complete application (cover letter & CV) in English or German.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Deutsche Telekom AG
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.