Trainee Focus Public and Regulatory Affairs (m/f/d)
As a young talent with entrepreneurial mindset and the courage to shape the future the “StartUp! Traineeprogram” will offer you 18 months to learn and to thrive. After all, we not only want to give you a broad, diverse insight into our organization, but also the opportunity to leave your comfort zone and get to know new topics in order to develop your full potential. In addition, the following opportunities await you:
- 5 assignments with a period of 3 months each to discover and develop your personal career path. Your first assignment will be within the B2B Sales area and it’s up to you where in this field you’d like to start you journey. After your first assignment, you will get the opportunity to broaden your horizon: You decide in which topics you will dive deep into. Step out of you comfort zone to explore various fields of Deutsche Telekom!
- Fridays are reserved for the Start up! Community, so called “Magenta Friday”. On Magenta Friday Start up!s work on their own projects on topics of innovation & growths. They also contribute to their different squads where they organize connect and talk events(CAT) or keep every Start up! filled with new insights and fresh learnings.
- Leading Digital Telco without international experience? No way! At least one of your assignments will be abroad. You have no idea where you’d like to go? No problem. You can choose from everywhere within Deutsche Telekom.
- Within your ServiceDays you will get direct insights in how Deutsche Telekom operates with customers. We have a variety of offers on how you can design your ServiceDays. You can dive into field service, visit our T-shops or stop by our Service Centers. Get direct insights on how we make customers to fans on a day-to-day basis.
- Learning never stops! Deutsche Telekom offers a variety of learning opportunites. So get in charge of your own personal development and build up your skillset!
You can successfully complete a bachelor's or master's degree in law, economics, business administration, political sciences or a comparable degree program. You have enthusiasm for an analytical way of thinking, innovation, curiosity and the courage to question some facts.You also fulfill the following requirements:
- Genuine interest in political and socio-economic topics, digitization and technology
- Analytical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Relevant internships or initial professional experience with a focus on Politics, Regulatory Affairs and Competition Law, Industry Associations
- International experience
- Social commitment and / or entrepreneurial project work is a plus
- Fluent English (Level C1) and willingness to learn German independently
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
- Our trainee program starts quarterly - choose the starting date, that suits you best
- Based on your skill set you might be also assigned to a different focus area within Deutsche Telekom to participate in the rest of the hiring process of the trainee program
- Please note that the job posting might be closed before the application deadline if all quotas are filled
- Therefore, please apply as soon as possible – we´re looking forward to your application (incl. Cover Letter & CV) in English or German
- For more information about our trainee program, visit our career site!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.