СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
UI/UX Designer (MMSDelivery)
- T-Systems RUS
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 лет
- Languages Required:
- Английский, Русский
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Projects
ICT / IT Development
Technology and Networks
The international UI/UX designers team is looking for a team member. Our team is working on different projects for customers from all around the world. You will not get bored doing the same work on one project because our projects include the design and development of web applications, desktop, and mobile applications.
As a designer you will be involved in the following activities:
• UX/UI for a brand design management tool called Living Styleguide including a customizable design ecosystem (design and code based), provided as software as a service for different clients. You will be in charge of:
o evaluating new features with product owner and development team;
o create user flows, mockups, interface designs and specifications;
o Interface design and specification for UX features;
o Test of new features;
o Create user handbooks and quick guides in English language;
o presentation material for sales (powerpoint, one-pager …).
• UX/UI for individual showcases and innovation projects:
o User Flows;
o Mockups for Template Design;
o Interface Design.
• UX/UI for special purpose applications in the Automotive Industry:
o E.g. point of sales systems;
o E.g. configuration and sales systems.
• UX/UI for eCommerce projects:
o Especially in the fields of B2B, rare use cases also B2C;
o Design of category pages, product detail pages, checkout processes, and myAccounts.
• At least 4 years of working experience;
• Strong communication skills for gathering feedback, virtual collaboration, communication via ticket tools;
• English level C1;
• Strong teamwork skills and experience in working with multiple designers, art directors (proven by reference project and definition of role in this project setup);
• Full Stack UX Approach, but the individual focus is possible:
o Strong English speaking & writing skills, fluently with good grammar and vocabulary of the UX topics, e.g. on information architecture, interaction design and design specifications;
o Concept and prototyping skills (Wireframing, Information Architecture & Design, Navigation Concepts, Card Sorting …);
o Strong Interface Design (Pixel Perfect Visual Design, Micro Animations, Responsive Webdesign) with high focus on consistency and HTML feasibility;
o Strong Specification & Documentation skills in the English language (Contributing to / Creation of Living Styleguides and Design Eco-Systems / Pattern Libraries) as this will be a major task in definition and enhancement of design ecosystems;
o Medium understanding of HTML & CSS for efficient collaboration with a frontend development team.
• Minor relevance, but also appreciated:
o Graphic Design Skills: Photo retouch, Icon Design and Icon Font Creation, Illustration;
o Media Production: Powerpoint Design, Landing Page Design, Leaflets / Flyers / Brochures;
o Analysis and User Research Methods (customer journey, google analytics, personas, user flow mapping;
o Basic understanding of A/B testing, data generation via tracking tools (e.g. google analytics) and Search Engine Optimization.
• Sketch (should have);
• UX Pin, Adobe XD (nice to have);
• Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop & Illustrator;
• Tool for Micro Animations (e.g. Figma, UX Pin, …);
• Experience Styleguide Creation Systems (Frontify, Zeplin, Avocode … nice to have);
• Virtual Collaboration & Organization Software (Confluence, JIRA).
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.