VP FC Commercial Management (f/m/d)
To support profitable growth, our largest, strategic, and complex projects are an essential component. With a dedicated international team of 60 professionals and an even larger global community we have the commercial responsibility for national and international Complex Deals (>20m€ TCV; up to 1bn€ TCV) as well as special projects both, pre- and post-sales. We establish processes for a transparent view on claims and an end-to-end standardised risk management for the entire organisation which we constantly drive and improve.
- Consultancy, review and steering of Senior Commercial Manager and project teams in various national and international projects to achieve an adequate profitability and risk profile
- Independent deal assessment and preparation of management briefings to ensure transparent decision making by top management
- Peer Review / Opportunity Assessments of complex deals
- Implementation of policies and concepts for efficient commercial project management and professionalized commercial deal management
Your competencies & skills:
- University degree in economics/engineering and/or law
- Several years of professional experience in (commercial) project management of complex projects as well as the ability to manage projects in parallel (multi-project capability)
- Many years of professional experience in the areas of accounting and/or controlling, contract law as well as negotiating skills at board level
- Distinct project management know-how, certification would be an advantage
- Several years of experience in IT industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent know-how in calculation and business valuation and good analytic skills
- Very good German and English skills (C1) and the ability to travel as a basis for international cooperation
- High level of commitment, a confident manner, independent work and a strong team and customer orientation
- High level of social and intercultural competence helps you to act with deliberation and confidence in critical situations
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
The team FC Complex Deals is responsible for the commercial management of complex deals. Members of this team are part of the core negotiation team, who represent the company in client negotiations and are responsible for all commercial challenges both, internal and external. The team is responsible for the staffing of Complex Deals and the preparation and evaluation of the deals in various boards as well as for carrying out quality assessments and reviews. In addition, FC Complex Deals is responsible for the evaluation tool (TBP), ensures efficiency and standardization. Working under time pressure, the needs of different stakeholders and erratic workloads while adhering to time, budget and quality are the main challenges.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.