СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Windows Administrator / DevOps (ImageMaster)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
ImageMaster is Enterprise Content Management solution that covers the entire functional spectrum of document management and is integrated with SAP, SharePoint, Exchange.
There are more than 100 customers including Airbus, Daimler, Henkel, DHL, Shell and many others, more than 120Tb of stored documents.
Team in Saint-Petersburg takes part in development, component and system testing, documentation writing, development infrastructure implementation and maintenance.
- Build and support testing environments based on Windows platform for ImageMaster product development teams including environments for MS Exchange integration module, MS SharePoint integration module, etc;
- Automation of deployments and environments set up;
- Infrastructure services implementation and maintenance;
- Provide expertise in typical service configurations and real-world usage scenarios;
- Provide expertise in Windows configuration and troubleshooting;
- Develop, support, improve PowerShell scripts;
- Align and integrate various configuration management tools and approaches;
• Active Directory and related technologies;
• MS Exchange;
• MS SharePoint;
• PowerShell / other scripting languages;
• Processes/deployments automation;
• Virtualization (specially Hyper V);
• Basic networking knowledge;
• Good to have basic or general Linux knowledge;
• English >= Intermediate.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.