Windows Engineer (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Functional Area:
- Technology and Networks
We are looking for people who are curious, self-directed, self-motivated, and highly reliable.
Many of the issues we face are unique and complex, and require creative thinking, perseverance, patience, and a willingness to ask questions in order to arrive at a solution.
To the best prepared for this role, you should have a background in Windows operation (mostly Windows 10) and system administration, ideally in a demanding enterprise organization.
- Providing Level 3 support for end user client systems based on Windows operating systems (windows 10, windows server).
- Managing/configuring the Windows operating systems centrally
- Provide L3 technical assistance to our team members
- Providing troubleshooting and analysis during incidents & problems"
- Fluency in English
- Strong experience with Windows end user devices, including analytical, troubleshooting and application management solutions
- Knowledge on PowerShell cmdlet scripting
- Knowledge in Group Policy Management
- Management and support experience with MS Windows 10 and Windows Server Operating Systems
- Previous exposure to critical ITIL processes like Major Incident, Change, Problem management.
- German language knowledge
- Knowledge in Windows technologies (e.g. Active Directory) and Citrix technologies
- Dealt with software/operating system distribution through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!